Press. My University of Washington psychology class, “Happiness,” was covered by the UW College of Arts & Sciences’ Perspectives newsletter. You can read the article here: “Learning Happiness.”
Lecture. I have given several public lectures on this topic within and outside the University of Washington.
- Slides and resources: https://osf.io/c28nb/
- Please email me directly with requests for lectures or other public speaking engagements.
Recommended readings include:
- The How of Happiness, Sonja Lyubomirsky
- Pursuing the Good Life, Christopher Peterson
- Love 2.0: Finding Happiness and Health in Moments of Connection, Barbara Fredrickson
- Stumbling on Happiness, Daniel Gilbert
- Happy Money, Elizabeth Dunn & Michael Norton
- Learned Optimism, Martin Seligman
- Buddha’s Brain, Rick Hanson